jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012


Hi classmates, friends and teacher, in this opportunity the topic is about things that I would like to learn to do.

In my childhood I was pleasing play piano, but only in the school I was the opportunity of can play this type of instrument. Know play with only a hand jajja is basic, but I have a musical ear. My parents I got a keybord, but in my free time play music, but now is in a box with powder abandoned.

Mm is difficult think about this, because many things we would like to learn to do, but not in all things I good, for example I like so much the sport, but I not good in any sport, but I think with technical is more easy, in particular I like the soccer.

I would like to learn to do too a draw with inspiration, but I don’t have many creativity, only can draw pictures or things looked. Never I can’t draw some of my mind.

A things that I would like to learn to do before that all the other things is can talk in English, and think in English, because I like listen to music in this language , watch American tv and listen and thin wow! I can understand ajjaja  but in all this things I think I don´t have the habit of practices, I need to be more persistent  in all in my life, because I think is boring when some is difficult, but this in not a good same of think, is a poor kind of life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario