jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012


Hi, in this opportunity I want to talk about a place for eat. I think that the topics of Simon are very special, or difficult, or…  I don´t know for me, because I love cooking, I to prefer eat in home, but wherever, is the topic of today.

A time in the month, or also more time depend of how money we have in the moment, we going with my boyfriend to “Las terrazas”, this is a place where you find different local of food and drinks. It is in the mall, in every “mall plaza” and in this place is a two or three local favorites:

The first is Dublin, in this place have good beers and boards for share with other people, because are for more of a person. I love this place because is good for young people, set the table a candle, is so romantic jajjaja things of woman’s.  You can found in this place good attention, good, eat and drink but really is not very cheap, either is expensive, but is more money  to spend in a pisco sour, in a beer, in a mojito that in food, because for 5.000 chilean pesos two person can eat very good. But the food of this place is not very prepare, is more fast food, for example chorrillana, burgers, french fries,  but with a touch more gourmet, is with a good meat, with cream, or ciboulette, and rings of squid, different types of cheese…

The second is De toro y lomo, this local is more familiar, is for different persons, young people, old people or children with their parents. This place is for eat meat, they have different types of meat, and is more expensive that Dublin, but is so good the food.  The barbecue is a good plate is this place, because the portion is big, is tender meat.

The first time that I know this place ….

2 comentarios:

  1. Sometimes I like to eat fast food when I have "bajon" but I try not to eat too much fast food.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HAHAH but Leonel, really is better not eat fast food, a good alternative is peanut because is healthy.

    ResponderEliminar