miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012


Hello teacher and classmates, this time I will talk about something that I really like the music, but especially the concerts.

Since I was little, I've always heard Chilean music because my parents do not listen to foreign music.

In 2009 and 2010 was performed the day of Chilean music in Parque O `Higguins.

These concerts are advertised on television, radio, internet, newspapers and different types of media, and free events that are part of the state of targeting youth.
 In particular, 2009 was a very nice occasion, I was with my current boyfriend, but at the time we were starting to get out more formally, with friends of the two.
And some singers floclore, I love Violeta Parra and Victor Jara.El Chilean music concert in 2009 was very special as we joined more with my boyfriend, and it's a super nice coincidence that we like the same kind music, peliamos not in the car when we go by the múscia we want to hear, or anything.

It's nice to see so many people liked the same music and especially if it is a domestic product., As the Chilean musicians heard much on the radio, have more work and promotes Chilean popular culture.

The music I like is Chilean cueca, the Chilean rock and folklore.
At home nobody danced cueca, I was the only one interested in this national dance, but now with my boyfriend whenever we hear a dance cueca we start, I especially like the kind of urban cueca.
From national rock bands I love The Bunkers and the Three.

Last year was also a similar event in general much I like going to concerts and events Chilean Chilean culture.

For this reason, I love listening to the Radio One, a chilean music radio, there is also a party that until some time ago, called the Spring Festival in the Plaza of Broken Chile, but the latest sometimes not done well by drinking from the people and by the large amount of garbage left in the streets.
I hope that these situations are not synonymous with chilean culture and the continued implementation of more events of this type.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario