jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

GONE WITH THE WINE


Hello, in this opportunity I will talk about a movie, specially my favorite movie.This topic is easier than others because I know immediately its name.

This movie is called GONE WITH THE WINE.This movie is so old, was creating in 1939, and this years had its first premiere in Atlanta.
When I had 8 or 9 years old, remember I was seeing with my mother the movie, but this movie is long, took 4 hours approximately, so I was thinking: This film is so boring!! But always I admired the beauty of Scarlett O´Hara, the name of character in the movie, but in the real life is Vivien Leigth. In my adolescence for first time seeing the movie with attention, and I thinking: wow! Is a beautiful movie… is a movie of love, drama, and had a little of American history because is lively in 1861, in the Civil War.

Rhett Butler is a famous man, but is not for positives things, is not a gentleman, but Scarlett is not precisely a lady. The name real of character is Clark Gable.  
I love this movie for a lot of reasons:


Gone with the Wind was the first film to get more than five Academy Awards. Of the 17 competitive awards which were given at the time, Gone with the Wind had 13 nominations.

The famous film, shot in three-strip Technicolor, is cinema's greatest, classic tale of a love-hate romance. The indomitable heroine, Scarlett O'Hara, struggles to find love during the chaotic Civil War years and afterwards, and ultimately must seek refuge for herself and her family back at the beloved plantation Tara. There, she takes charge, defends it against Union soldiers, carpetbaggers, and starvation itself. She finally marries her worldly admirer Rhett Butler, but her apathy toward him in their marriage dooms their battling relationship, and she again returns to Tara to find consolation. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I think I watched when I was a child, but I don´t remember it. So I guess, I´ll give it a chance again

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is a beautifull history about the life and love, prejudice, pride, a consensual girl that is very strong and achieved get ahead, is a little long but is great.

    ResponderEliminar